- Staff is on site 24/7 providing guidance and support to each woman in meeting her individual needs and reaching her goals.
- 10 Furnished Private Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen shared and maintained by participants
- Laundry Facilities and Supplies are on site
- Computers for participants to use in our common area
- TV & DVD
- Central Air
- Life Skills Training – Develop and reinforce basic life independence, household responsibilities, planning and preparing nutritious meals, health and safety.
- St. Louis School of Continuing Education is just around the corner from Marillac Place
- Goal Planning – Scheduled regular meetings with community support to aid the participants in reaching their goals
- Weekly On-Site Programming customized for our participants by our Program Manager (Nutrition classes, prenatal and postnatal care)
- To help build a community support system.
- To ensure that the rights of the women and children are recognized.
- Supporting women who have moved on to independent living.
Need a safe place to stay?
Need support and guidance?
Need to learn how to care for your child?
An unplanned pregnancy can be very emotionally stressful & scary. You may worry how your relationship with your partner will change; you may experience a variety of emotions such as fear, betrayal, hope, anticipation, anger or simply a feeling of being alone. You may wonder if you could parent or be a good mother.
Parenting and Need Help?
Motherhood is a GIFT, but when you are parenting on your own and don’t have support it can lead to feelings of helplessness. How will you support your family? How will you handle the time, energy and fatigue that it takes to take care of a new baby? What does the future hold for you and your little one?
At Marillac Place You will NOT be judged for having these questions or emotions. We recognize that these questions are expected from ALL new mothers and with the support of staff and peers you will not only have your questions answered you will build lasting supportive relationships to help you and your baby move to the next steps in your future.