- Staff is on site 24/7 providing guidance and support to the women to help meet their individual needs and reach their goals
- 10 furnished private rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen; shared and maintained by participants
- Laundry facilities and supplies on site
- Onsite access to computers
- TV & streaming services in a shared space
- Central air
- On-site boutique
- Lockers provided
- Meeting room available
- Life Skills Training – Develop and reinforce basic life independence, household responsibilities, planning and preparing nutritious meals, health and safety.
- St. Louis School of Continuing Education is just around the corner from Marillac Place
- Goal Planning – Regular scheduled meetings with the Case Manager and community support connections are made to aid the participants in reaching their goals
- Development of housing plans and plans of care with support from staff.
- Weekly on-site programming is customized for our participants by the Program Coordinator
- We have direct connections and partnerships with multiple other community agencies to help build a support system
- On-site counselling in partnership with Carizon is provided
Seeking a safe place to stay?
Need support and guidance?
Learning how to care for your child?
An unplanned pregnancy can be very stressful & scary. You may experience a variety of emotions such as fear, betrayal, hope, anticipation, anger or simply a feeling of being alone. You may wonder if you could parent or be a good mother.
Parenting and Need Help?
When you are parenting on your own and don’t have support it can lead to feelings of helplessness. Learning how to balance your time, energy, and parent can be overwhelming. At Marillac Place you will not be judged for any questions and emotions you may have. We recognize that these questions are expected from ALL new mothers. With the support of staff and peers you will not only have your questions answered, you will build lasting supportive relationships to help you and your baby build a brighter future.